BCEPC Holiday Party - Meet the Past Presidents
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!
Come one, come all, to BCEPC's December 17, 2019 special Dinner Event.
This is our Annual Social Meeting, so please bring your spouse, partner or significant other.
In lieu of a continuing education program, entertainment will be provided by a surprise guest.
Our Special 4 course Colonial Dinner will include:
- Chicken Corn Chowder Soup
- Garden Salad with Kitchen Garden Herb Dressing
- Entrees (choose one)
- Breast of Chicken with Sausage Stuffing in a cream sauce
- New England Style Cod sprinkled with herbed bread crumbs and soft cheese toasted golden brown
- Vegetarian Dish (Chef’s choice)
(Entrée served with Chef’s selected garden vegetables and Hearth Bread Basket with butter)
- Dessert: Blueberry Cobbler with/ Pearl sugar, chantilly cream
- Soft Drinks, Coffee, Tea, Service included
- Cash Bar
BCEPC is thankful for the generous support of our sponsors:
Kenneth J. Higginbotham, MBA
INDEPENDENT RETIREMENT PLANNERS, LLC
130 Almshouse Road, Suite 201B
Richboro, PA 18954
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.irp-llc.net
Freeman's Moving to New Flagship Location at 2400 Market Street, Philadelphia. After nearly a century at 1808 Chestnut Street, Freeman's will be relocating its flagship location to Center City's prestigious 2400 Market Street in January 2020. Featuring a purpose-built gallery and auction room with corporate offices above, Freeman's is excited to join the 600,000 square foot development that has been recently hailed as one of the biggest and most visible mixed-use projects in Philadelphia.
Contact Amy Parenti
With Additional Gratitude to Our Special Presidential Sponsor: