The Bucks County Estate Planning Council is offering Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2023-2024 Program Year!
The BCEPC monthly breakfast meetings are typically held on the fourth Wednesday of the month at The Bucks Club in Jamison, PA. The meeting features an educational program speaker from the estate planning industry which provides members with continuing education credits.
Each meeting features 2 sponsors.
Sponsorship benefits include:
• Company name, logo and link to your website included on pre-meeting email blasts, website event listing and social media posts.
• Verbal acknowledgment of sponsorship by the BCEPC president at the meeting.
• Opportunity to make remarks at the program (up to 3 minutes – No sales pitch).
• Table to place company signage and promotional materials and to socialize and greet members.
• Complimentary registration for 2 representatives from your company with special V.I.P. seating at the President’s table for that meeting.• A special thank you in a post-meeting email blast.